Tobias is also available for private one on one tutelage sessions. These can be individually planned and scheduled for the best effectiveness on learning and strategy. The private courses can be for one day and are theory based and take place in Germany. But you can also book courses during your regular diving trip.
- Basic underwater photography rules
- Using strobes underwater
- Camera settings
- How many strobes do I need?
- What is the right camera for me?
- Finding the right perspectives
- How to light corals nicely
- Creative lighting in wrecks
- Split shots
- Whitebalance setup for ambiance shots and wrecks
- Correct setup and communication with models
- Choosing the right images and workflows
- Postproduction with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
Ideally the participant already has a camera., but there is also the option to rent a DSLR setup for Tobias for testing.
For questions and bookings please sent me an email: tobias (at) below-surface.com
*Disclaimer at the bottom of this page.
Tobias Friedrich is not a travel agent and is not organizing the trips above. He is just offering the workshops. The trips need to be booked at the travel agents that are stated in the links.